The geological service performs the following types of service:
- Compilation of technical and economic calculations (FS (feasibility study), FR (feasibility report), etc.) of geological exploration carrying out expediency.
- Design and estimate documentation compilation on geological exploration production (searches, valuation and exploration of solid minerals deposits).
- Preparation of EIA (environmental impact analysis) during geological explorations.
- Geological service of mining exploration and drilling operations.
- Fund geological materials collection and database compilation on objects (fields, ore occurrence and prognostic plots).
- Complex of cameral operations in case of geological study, exploration and field exploitation of solid minerals deposits.
- Geological information digitization in formats at the customer request;
- FS (feasibility study) preparation of provisional, final and operating parameters for count of reserves of solid minerals deposits.
- Geological reports compilation with reserves calculation based on the results of all stages of geological exploration with their confirmation in government authorities (State Reserves Committee, TCNR (Territorial Committee for Natural Reserves), etc.).
Specialized profession employees are worked within geological service of the enterprise– geologists, geophysicists, hydrogeologists, surveyors .
Geological service employees of our enterprise have a wide operation experience at all stages of geological explorations – starting from geologic survey to the field exploitation. Performed operations geography– from the Komi Republic in the north to the Republic of Uzbekistan in the south, from Volga region in the West to Chukotka in the east. The considerable amount of works is executed in the Urals (The Chelyabinsk, Orenburg and Sverdlovsk regions), in Kazakhstan (Rudny Altai and the Qostanay region), etc.
Cameral processing of geological materials and geological reports compilation with reserves calculation is executed with use of the programs Micromine, AutoCAD, Gem COM, Arc View, Corel Draw, Easy Trace, etc.
The most significant objects in the last 7 years:
- Mikheevsky and Tominsky porphyry copper deposit in Chelyabinsk region;
- Group of bauxite deposit in Srednij Timan in the Komi Republic;
- Komarovsky gold deposit in Qostanay region,the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Yagersky oil titanic ores deposit in the Komi Republic;
- Tarutinsky iron copper skarn deposit on the boundary of Chelyabinsk region and the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Amur zinc ore deposit in Chelyabinsk region;
- Porphyry copper ore Tahtalim ore occurrence in Chelyabinsk region.
- Group of gold deposits of the Aydyrlinsky field in the Orenburg region.
- Svetloborsky deposit of platinum in Sverdlovsk region;
- Gold ore deposit Suhoj Log in Sverdlovsk region;
- Barambayevsky deposit of kaolines in the Qostanay region of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Alkatvaamsky and Amaamsky coals deposit in the Chukotka Autonomous District;
- Group of gold ore deposits in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan;
- Group of gold ore ore occurrence of Kanchalano-Amguemskaya field in the Chukotka Autonomous District.
- Maminsky gold ore deposit in Sverdlovsk region;
- Degtyarsky gold deposit in Sverdlovsk region.
- Southern Shameyskoye molibdenic deposit in Sverdlovsk region.
- Koklanovsky deposit of tungsten-molybdenum ores in the Kurgan region, etc.